Thursday, August 27, 2015

Welcome to our new blog!

You learn something new every day!


For our kindergartners, it may be shapes and colors. For this not-so-young learner, it is how to blog. Today is the first day and I am jumping in head first with both eyes open. Technology has advanced and so must I. It used to be that a note in the mail or a newsletter in a backpack was the way we communicated but today we live in a new world. Everything moves faster and so it's time to catch up! 

Keep your eyes on our blog to find out all the exciting things that are happening at the Down Syndrome Center. Like my friend here, I'm going to work hard and try to keep up with the changing times. 

I hope you will all join me on this new adventure.

Terri George
Program Director
The Down Syndrome Center at Hope Haven Children's Clinic and Family Center
  website

No comments:

Post a Comment